I’ve done it, I’ve completed #BEDM (Blog Every Day in May)!!! 31 days, 31 posts. I’ve managed to post every single day and it’s been amazing – I’ve gained so many new readers and followers, and the interaction on the posts has been fab! This post will be a huuuge list of all 31 BEDM posts in case you missed any and fancy catching up!
Just click the pictures below to view the posts.
- Blog Every Day in May
- How to Read More
- I’ve (almost) officially finished University!
- REVIEW: Rise of the Shadow Stealers by Daniel Ingram-Brown
- My TBR List
- Author Interview: Stephen Emond
- 25 Bookish Facts About Me
- NEWS: Film Adaptation of ‘Unwind’ by Neal Shusterman
- REVIEW: Kindred Spirits by Rainbow Rowell
- My Favourite Places to Read
- Blood Torment Blog Tour: UK Giveaway!
- Author Interview: Cathy Cassidy
- The Ultimate Book Tag
- REVIEW: Relativity by Antonia Hayes
- REVIEW: Meg by Sudeepta Rao
- Why Listen to Audiobooks?
- Getting Back Into Writing
- This or That Book Tag
- Blog Spotlight: The Earth Book
- REVIEW: The Nemesis Charm by Daniel Ingram-Brown + Extract
- Cover Reveal & Author Interview: The One With the Hen Weekend by Erin Lawless
- Calling all South Wales Bloggers!
- Pretty Book Covers
- Blog Tour: How the Duke Was Won by Lenora Bell
- DIY: Your Very Own WordPress Website with Megan Kathleen
- Author Interview: Daniel Ingram-Brown
- COVER REVEAL: Breakfast at Poldark’s by Samantha Tonge
- My NetGalley TBR Shelf
- Abandoned Books: Books That Were Started but Never Finshed
- Tag: My Reading Habits
- This one!
It’s only now that I’ve written this whole list that I’ve realised how many books I’ve reviewed, authors I’ve interviewed, covers I’ve revealed and tags I’ve completed. Thank you so much to the authors and publishers that were involved, it’s been such a great month and it’s been the first time ever that I’ve been excited about the future of my blog! Thank you to all of the people who have followed my blog, my social media accounts, and interacted with my posts in some way. I really appreciate it and it makes me feel like what I’m writing is worthwhile.
I’m going to be adding a page on my blog very soon with a list of my posts split into categories, so it’s easier to find what you’re looking for – e.g. reviews, author interviews, blog tours, tags, etc. I know it’ll be cool for me just to see how many of each category I’ve done!